DSP and Multiprocessing
Our DSP & Multiprocessing Solutions process more sensor data at higher resolutions, provide better quality of information in a shorter time, provide support for a wide range of mission types, shorten time-to-market and reduce risk, and reduce cost-of-ownership.
New 6U OpenVPX HPEC
Deployed Server Platform GE's New DSP281
Dual Intel 4th Gen
Quad Core i7 6U
Multiprocessor GE Brings Supercomputing
Performance to Harsh
Environments CRS 48.5 HPEC
Subsystem Providing the most capable
rugged COTS products for
demanding environments WHITE PAPER:
Mil & Aero
Management Merits of both MPI and
AXISFlow in SWaP-constrained HPEC applicationsWHITE PAPER:
and MPI Middlware
GE Intelligent Platforms open system architectures (OSA) bring data center performance and connectivity to rugged deployed defense and aerospace applications with our family of OpenVPX compute clusters. Standard applications programming interfaces (APIs) along with productivity tools for application development facilitate performance optimization and scaling for range size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained platforms targeting both manned and unmanned, air, ground and naval operations.
Planned technology insertion is at the heart of GE's commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) product and technology road maps. Customers can develop and integrate platformsolutions with our very latest COTS modules secure in the knowledge that future form, fit and function upgrades will be available during the platform life cycle to support expanded mission capability and long term operational deployment.
We also offer our market-leading AXIS suite of multiprocessor software that includes an integrated development environment & high-performance math and function libraries that reduce development time and maximize performance for even the most demanding signal and data processing applications.
Latest White Papers
- NVIDIA'S Tegra K1: A Game-Changer for Rugged Embedded Computing
- Game-Changing Technologies in Electronic Warfare
- A Comparison of AXISFlow and MPI Middleware
- Anti-Tamper Technology: Safeguarding Today’s COTS Platforms
- Browse all White Papers
- GE’s AXISPro Enables Faster, More Cost-Effective Development of Sophisticated Multiprocessor HPEC Applications
- Video Blog explores how gaming technology influences high performance embedded computing
- GE Receives Order from BAE Systems for 3U VPX Rugged Systems That Deliver High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) Capability