High Performance Embedded Computing
High Performance Computing has now come to the world of embedded systems – and, especially, to the systems being developed and deployed by the world's armed forces. To address the most demanding and sophisticated applications, such as ISR and electronic warfare, high performance embedded computing – HPEC – uses the power, not just of multiple single board computers working together, but also of multi-core and many-core processors.
MOSA HPEC Systems utilized
for signal & image processing
Demo COTS anti-tamper to support
secure platforms & provide
information assurance WHITE PAPER:
– Safeguarding Today's
COTS Platforms GE Brings Supercomputing
Performance to Harsh
Environments CRS 48.5 HPEC
Subsystem Providing the most capable
rugged COTS products for
demanding environments WHITE PAPER:
Mil & Aero
GE Intelligent Platforms scalable open system architectures (OSA) bring data center performance and connectivity to rugged deployed defense and aerospace applications with our family of OpenVPX compute clusters. Standard application programming interfaces (APIs) along with productivity tools for application development facilitate performance optimization and scaling for range size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained platforms targeting both manned and unmanned, air, ground and naval operations.
Planned technology insertion is at the heart of GE's commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) product and technology road maps. Customers can develop and integrate platform solutions with our very latest COTS modules secure in the knowledge that future form, fit and function upgrades will be available during the platform life cycle to support expanded mission capability and long term operational deployment.
AXIS Advanced Multiprocessor Integrated SoftwareAXISLIB-AVX is GE's comprehensive DSP and math function library providing the full VSIPL Core 1.0 profile with hand optimized AVX support to extract game changing levels of performance from Intel's brand new 256bit wide SIMD AVX unit. The VSIPL API ensures code portability across multiple processor generations in support of planned technology refresh during the entire program life cycle.
AXISPRO includes a high-performance IPC middleware and GUI for task-level programming and fast prototyping to reduce development cost and shorten time to solution of even the most complex signal processing applications.
IEEE HPEC High Performance Extreme Computing Conference
Latest White Papers
- A Comparison of AXISFlow and MPI Middleware
- Anti-Tamper Technology: Safeguarding Today’s COTS Platforms
- Mil/Aero Thermal Management
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- Browse all White Papers
- CRS 48.5 HPEC VITA 48.5 Rugged Subsystem
- DSP281 - Dual Intel 4th Gen Quad Core i7 Multiprocessor
- IBX400 Rugged 6U OpenVPX InfiniBand® switch fabric module
- 6U OpenVPX HPEC Starter System
- AXIS Multiprocessing Software
- DSP280 – Dual socket 2nd Gen Intel Quad Core i7 Multiprocessor
- NETernity GBX460 – Rugged 6U OpenVPX 10 GigE Switch
- NPN240 – Dual NVIDIA GT240 Multiprocessor
- IPN251 – Intel SBC + NVIDIA GPU
- SBC624 – 6U OpenVPX 2nd Gen Intel Core i7-based SBC
- SBC625 – OpenVPX 3rd Gen Intel Core i7-based SBC
- PEX442 – 6U VPX Mezzanine Carrier Card